Tuesday, March 15, 2011

more visual puns

My third visual pun that I created was a butterfly. For the body of the butterfly I used a stick of butter since it's a butter-fly. Then I placed four wings on the stick of butter and antenas. I placed my butterfly on a orange polka dotted background so my butterfly blended in nicely. This was my favorite visual pun out of the four I created. I really like the way it turned out and enjoyed creating my version of a butterfly.


My visual pun of a dragonfly has the body of a dragon and wings of a fly. A dragonfly reminds me of both a dragon flying and a dragonfly so I created something with the mix of the two. My dragonfly is flying through a bright orange sunset with wings. I think my dragonfly visual pun turned out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment